YouTube adopts Google`s card design to highlight playlist
Washington: YouTube has reportedly launched a new design for its users that is inspired by the "card-like" design Google Now uses on many of its other web and mobile apps.
Google has come up with the design to highlight playlists by putting them front and center in the left sidebar.
According to Tech Crunch, the company also center-aligned the site to make it look better on any screen and give it a feeling similar to the mobile apps you`re spending almost half your YouTube time with.
Meanwhile, YouTube also added new icons to the sidebar and introduced a new persistent menu button next to the company`s logo in the top-left corner of the screen that will bring up the guide with playlists, subscriptions in the sidebar .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview