YouTube adopts Google`s card design to highlight playlist
Washington: YouTube has reportedly launched a new design for its users that is inspired by the "card-like" design Google Now uses on many of its other web and mobile apps.
Google has come up with the design to highlight playlists by putting them front and center in the left sidebar.
According to Tech Crunch, the company also center-aligned the site to make it look better on any screen and give it a feeling similar to the mobile apps you`re spending almost half your YouTube time with.
Meanwhile, YouTube also added new icons to the sidebar and introduced a new persistent menu button next to the company`s logo in the top-left corner of the screen that will bring up the guide with playlists, subscriptions in the sidebar .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka