YouTube co-founder criticizes Google for tweaking video comment section
London: YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim has joined the list of critics for Google`s changes to the video site that requires use of its Google+ service to comment on the content.
Karim made his second-ever post on the site and wrote why the f*** he needed a Google+ account to comment on a video.
According to the Guardian, Google change in the comment system has fueled controversies with users planning to eventually stop commenting on the site rather than sync or make Google+ accounts.
Meanwhile, Google has stressed on the need to personalise comment sections for each viewer with posts from the creator of the content on the top, followed by popular personalities` discussions below it and users in the Google+ Circles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player