YouTube co-founder criticizes Google for tweaking video comment section
London: YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim has joined the list of critics for Google`s changes to the video site that requires use of its Google+ service to comment on the content.
Karim made his second-ever post on the site and wrote why the f*** he needed a Google+ account to comment on a video.
According to the Guardian, Google change in the comment system has fueled controversies with users planning to eventually stop commenting on the site rather than sync or make Google+ accounts.
Meanwhile, Google has stressed on the need to personalise comment sections for each viewer with posts from the creator of the content on the top, followed by popular personalities` discussions below it and users in the Google+ Circles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan