YouTube co-founder criticizes Google for tweaking video comment section
London: YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim has joined the list of critics for Google`s changes to the video site that requires use of its Google+ service to comment on the content.
Karim made his second-ever post on the site and wrote why the f*** he needed a Google+ account to comment on a video.
According to the Guardian, Google change in the comment system has fueled controversies with users planning to eventually stop commenting on the site rather than sync or make Google+ accounts.
Meanwhile, Google has stressed on the need to personalise comment sections for each viewer with posts from the creator of the content on the top, followed by popular personalities` discussions below it and users in the Google+ Circles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery