YouTube home page gets ‘face lift’
Washington: Internet search giant Google has unveiled a fresh look for its video sharing web site YouTube.
The firm unveiled a cleaner design that emphasizes subscriptions and channels even more than before.
The company made the announcement on its blog, running through some of the changes.
Those changes include placing the video at the top of the page, putting it front and center for the viewer, and adding elements such as subscribe, the social action options, and the video information right below the player, CNET reports.
According to the report, Playlists are on the right, and can be browsed while the video is playing.
YouTube also introduced a guide that alerts users of new videos in their subscription list.
The subscriptions and guide can be found on other devices beyond the PC, including Android, iPhone, PlayStation 3, and Google TV, the report said. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon