YouTube home page gets ‘face lift’
Washington: Internet search giant Google has unveiled a fresh look for its video sharing web site YouTube.
The firm unveiled a cleaner design that emphasizes subscriptions and channels even more than before.
The company made the announcement on its blog, running through some of the changes.
Those changes include placing the video at the top of the page, putting it front and center for the viewer, and adding elements such as subscribe, the social action options, and the video information right below the player, CNET reports.
According to the report, Playlists are on the right, and can be browsed while the video is playing.
YouTube also introduced a guide that alerts users of new videos in their subscription list.
The subscriptions and guide can be found on other devices beyond the PC, including Android, iPhone, PlayStation 3, and Google TV, the report said. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lionel Messi's new look: The hair bleach fever has caught the Argentine legend – Pic inside!
- Sensitive issues could damage ties with US military: China
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused' bail plea
- German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks
- Don't derail ties with India with controversial statements on Kashmir, Pak daily urges Islamabad