YouTube rolls out new tool for managing comments
Washington: YouTube has reportedly rolled out a new tool for users to manage comments on the video site by allowing video creators a central inbox for all the comments their content receive.
The video site recently tweaked its commenting system by making it users to log in through their Google+ ids to be able to comment on any content.
However, the feature received a lot of flak as it also took away the ability to manage comments from the YouTube Inbox and moved comment notices to alerts instead, Tech Crunch reports.
The Google-owned site has now launched a new tool that makes comment management easier and essentially brings the old YouTube Inbox back with categories into areas for published comments, pending comments and those marked as spam.
With the comment management page, video owners can quickly scan their comments, remove offensive ones, flag comments for spam and give comments a thumbs up.
Although, the mandatory Google+ account log in still exists, the new tool is a boon for those who publish their videos on the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre