YouTube to fix bug in Google+ synced comment system
Washington: YouTube has reportedly acknowledged that there are issues with its `mandatory` Google+ synced comments system and will soon be issuing fixes for the bug.
The new comment system made it a rule for users to have their Google+ account synced with the video-site to be able to post comments, a move which instantly put off many users.
However, the Google-owned video site has said that it is bringing in new features to the system including threaded conversations and formatted comments.
The site said that the new system dealt with many spam issues that had plagued YouTube comments in the past but has also brought in new options for spam abuse, which the company will be fixing with updates.
YouTube further hinted to one often-requested feature, bulk moderation allowing users to moderate numerous comments and the site is also working on improving comment ranking and moderation of old-style comments, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH