YouTube`s `How Ridiculous` group sets world record with 321ft hoop shot
London: YouTube trick-shot group `How Ridiculous` has reportedly smashed their own world record of getting a ball through a hoop from an insane height of 321 ft.
How Ridiculous founded by four childhood friends from Perth, has been doing the tricks since 2009 and uploading them on YouTube.
The latest trick shows the group settling for hallway up the 607 ft Euromast Tower in Rotterdam, Holland, with a 321ft shot that took the main shooter Kyle Nebel 62 attempts to finally get the ball in the hoop, Mirror reports.
This attempt smashed their Guinness World Record of 223ft and the group is known to use all sorts of different sized balls, from footballs, basketballs and golf balls, as well as frisbees, to try and get inside the hoop.
The group`s website states that they do a lot of their stunts for charity, hoping to work towards bring children out of poverty, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax