Zuckerberg once described Twitter `clown car that fell into gold mine`
Washington: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg once remarked that Twitter is in such a mess, appearing `as if they drove a clown car that fell into a gold mine`, `Hatching Twitter` a new book on the microblogging site revealed.
The book that charts the history of the 140-character site states that the remark by Zuckerberg was made within the last three years.
According to a website, the remark appears to be in apparent frustration felt by Zuckerberg when the short messaging site turned down one of his acquisition proposals.
The report added that the microblogging site went public in the last week on the New York Stock Exchange, in the year`s highly anticipated initial public offering, opening up at 26 dollars a share and reaching up 50 dollars before closing down little lower on the first day of trading.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death