Zuckerberg once described Twitter `clown car that fell into gold mine`
Washington: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg once remarked that Twitter is in such a mess, appearing `as if they drove a clown car that fell into a gold mine`, `Hatching Twitter` a new book on the microblogging site revealed.
The book that charts the history of the 140-character site states that the remark by Zuckerberg was made within the last three years.
According to a website, the remark appears to be in apparent frustration felt by Zuckerberg when the short messaging site turned down one of his acquisition proposals.
The report added that the microblogging site went public in the last week on the New York Stock Exchange, in the year`s highly anticipated initial public offering, opening up at 26 dollars a share and reaching up 50 dollars before closing down little lower on the first day of trading.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city