Zuckerberg talks WhatsApp, Internet access for all
New York: Mark Zuckerberg is known for his long-term vision for Facebook, and for bringing the Internet to billons of people around the world who are unconnected.
The 29-year-old CEO of Facebook Inc. Touched on both of those missions, in an on-stage interview at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain on Tuesday.
Zuckerberg said his company`s USD 19 billion acquisition of mobile messaging service WhatsApp will allow the startup to focus on growing its user base, and not on making money, over the next five years.
With 465 million monthly members, Zuckerberg believes WhatsApp is on track to reach a billion users.
- Russian GP: Sergio Perez's ninth finish gives Force India 2 points
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: Fake Punjabi music company used to lure MoD officials?
- Rare IS bombings in southern Iraq kill 33: Officials
- Over six lakh students appear for NEET-I
- Solar-powered boats launched at Varanasi for plying on river Ganga: PM Modi's top 10 quotes