Zuckerbergs go house hunting in Hawaii
Washington: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan are reportedly looking to buy a property in Hawaii where the couple is vacationing.
Zuckerberg and Chan were seen embarking on a helicopter tour with a real estate agent to view property and land in Kauai, New York Post reports.
The couple worth 13 billion dollars vacationed in Kauai in April this year and is known to believe in enjoying simple things in life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt