Zuckerbergs go house hunting in Hawaii
Washington: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan are reportedly looking to buy a property in Hawaii where the couple is vacationing.
Zuckerberg and Chan were seen embarking on a helicopter tour with a real estate agent to view property and land in Kauai, New York Post reports.
The couple worth 13 billion dollars vacationed in Kauai in April this year and is known to believe in enjoying simple things in life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi