Zuckerberg’s sister unhappy with private Facebook photo going public on Twitter
Washington: Randi Zuckerberg, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg‘s sister, was left angry after a private photo of her family went public.
A photo she posted to her Facebook account of her family, including the Facebook CEO, playing around with Facebook’s new Poke app, was posted on Twitter.
According to ABC News, the photo was tweeted by Callie Schweitzer, a marketing executive at Vox Media, when she thought that it was a public photo on Facebook.
Schweitzer followed or subscribed to Zuckerberg’s public Facebook feed and thought the update was public.
But according to Buzzfeed and Zuckerberg’s tweets, Schweitzer was friends with another one of the Zuckerberg sisters and because she was tagged she was able to see it.
According to the report, Randi Zuckerberg quickly responded to the post.
“Not sure where you got this photo. I posted it to friends only on FB. You reposting it to Twitter is way uncool,” she said on Twitter.
Schweitzer clarified that she thought it was public, apologized and removed the photo promptly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information