12 houses gutted in Mizoram
Aizawl: At least 12 houses, belonging to
the Bru community in Putlungasih village in south Mizoram`s Lunglei district were completely gutted today, official sources said.
No one was killed or injured in the fire which broke out at around noon reportedly from a house belonging to H Lalhmingthanga, they said, adding, that the cause of fire was yet to be determined.
Meanwhile, the forest fire, which started five days back, continued to create havoc and ravaged large forest area in central Mizoram`s Serchhip district, prompting the district administration to take emergency measures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’