12 houses gutted in Mizoram
Aizawl: At least 12 houses, belonging to
the Bru community in Putlungasih village in south Mizoram`s Lunglei district were completely gutted today, official sources said.
No one was killed or injured in the fire which broke out at around noon reportedly from a house belonging to H Lalhmingthanga, they said, adding, that the cause of fire was yet to be determined.
Meanwhile, the forest fire, which started five days back, continued to create havoc and ravaged large forest area in central Mizoram`s Serchhip district, prompting the district administration to take emergency measures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands