13 Bangladeshis held in Tripura
Agartala: Thirteen Bangladeshi nationals
were arrested by Mobile Task Force (MTF) personnel of Tripura
Police from different parts of the state capital here, police on Sunday said.
Acting on a tip-off, MTF personnel raided different
parts of the town yesterday and arrested the Bangladeshis and
seized currencies worth Rs. 7,100 from their possession,
There had been rise in number of intrusion of
nationals of the neighbouring country probably in search of
work, at least 25 Bangladeshis had been arrested last month,
According to intelligence intercepts the infiltration
had mainly been taking place through Sonamura sub-division of
West Tripura district, as a long patch of Indo-Bangla border
area is yet to be fenced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read