23 Parl Secretaries appointed in Arunachal
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister
Nabam Tuki on Tuesday appointed 23 Parliamentary Secretaries (PS)
to assist him in the functioning of his government.
Tuki administered the oath and secrecy of office to the
newly appointed Parliamentary Secretaries at a simple ceremony
here this morning.
Honchun Ngandam, former horticulture minister in the
Jarbom Gamlin ministry was also sworn in as a Parliamentary
Secretary along with former ministers CC Singpho and Padi
Richo, who served under Gegong Apang and Mukut Mithi
Former Rajya Sabha member Nabam Rebia was also
appointed as a Parliamentary Secretary in the new government.
The other parliamentary secretaries include, CT Mein,
T Norbu Thongdok, T Taiju, JK Panggeng, Kumar Waii, Nido
Pavitra, Phosum Khimhun, Karikho Kri, Gadam Ete, RT Khunjuju,
Gojen Gadi, Tsewang Dhondup, Lokam Tassar, Likha Saaya, Jambey
Tashi, Yumsum Matey, Punji Mara and Thangwang Wangham.
Nabam Tuki was sworn in as the seventh chief minister
of the state on November 1 last replacing Gamlin after four
months of political stalemate in the state over demand for
change in leadership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Borussia Dortmund deny reports of Manchester City's EUR 70 million bid for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- More than 37,000 flee South Sudan for Uganda: UN
- World to end in a global apocalypse this Friday on July 29?
- First Haj flight from Uttar Pradesh to take off on August 10