23 Parl Secretaries appointed in Arunachal
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister
Nabam Tuki on Tuesday appointed 23 Parliamentary Secretaries (PS)
to assist him in the functioning of his government.
Tuki administered the oath and secrecy of office to the
newly appointed Parliamentary Secretaries at a simple ceremony
here this morning.
Honchun Ngandam, former horticulture minister in the
Jarbom Gamlin ministry was also sworn in as a Parliamentary
Secretary along with former ministers CC Singpho and Padi
Richo, who served under Gegong Apang and Mukut Mithi
Former Rajya Sabha member Nabam Rebia was also
appointed as a Parliamentary Secretary in the new government.
The other parliamentary secretaries include, CT Mein,
T Norbu Thongdok, T Taiju, JK Panggeng, Kumar Waii, Nido
Pavitra, Phosum Khimhun, Karikho Kri, Gadam Ete, RT Khunjuju,
Gojen Gadi, Tsewang Dhondup, Lokam Tassar, Likha Saaya, Jambey
Tashi, Yumsum Matey, Punji Mara and Thangwang Wangham.
Nabam Tuki was sworn in as the seventh chief minister
of the state on November 1 last replacing Gamlin after four
months of political stalemate in the state over demand for
change in leadership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- US warns EU ahead of Apple tax evasion ruling
- Facebook, Twitter, Google failed to tackle terrorism: Panel
- Conversion of forest land the reason behind weakening of monsoon: Research
- Italy earthquake death toll rises to 247 as rescuers desperately search for survivors
- Sensex firms up 78 points in early trade on F&O expiry