23 Parl Secretaries appointed in Arunachal
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister
Nabam Tuki on Tuesday appointed 23 Parliamentary Secretaries (PS)
to assist him in the functioning of his government.
Tuki administered the oath and secrecy of office to the
newly appointed Parliamentary Secretaries at a simple ceremony
here this morning.
Honchun Ngandam, former horticulture minister in the
Jarbom Gamlin ministry was also sworn in as a Parliamentary
Secretary along with former ministers CC Singpho and Padi
Richo, who served under Gegong Apang and Mukut Mithi
Former Rajya Sabha member Nabam Rebia was also
appointed as a Parliamentary Secretary in the new government.
The other parliamentary secretaries include, CT Mein,
T Norbu Thongdok, T Taiju, JK Panggeng, Kumar Waii, Nido
Pavitra, Phosum Khimhun, Karikho Kri, Gadam Ete, RT Khunjuju,
Gojen Gadi, Tsewang Dhondup, Lokam Tassar, Likha Saaya, Jambey
Tashi, Yumsum Matey, Punji Mara and Thangwang Wangham.
Nabam Tuki was sworn in as the seventh chief minister
of the state on November 1 last replacing Gamlin after four
months of political stalemate in the state over demand for
change in leadership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state