3 NSCN(K) cadre shot dead in Nagaland
Kohima: In a suspected case of underground group rivalry, three NSCN(K) members were on Friday shot dead by unidentified gunmen here, police said.
The three NSCN(K) cadre were at a liquor joint in New Market area when they were gunned down from close range, they said.
Although the identity of the attackers was not known, the police suspected it to be a case of underground group rivalry.
There have been reports of intermittent armed clashes between NSCN(K) led by S S Khaplang and Khole-Kitovi led GPRN/NSCN in different parts of the state for past couple of months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'