3 UALA militants lynched in Meghalaya
Goalpara: Three suspected activists of Meghalaya-based United A`chik Liberation Army (UALA) were lynched in Goalpara district, police said Tuesday.
Officials said the trio were hiding at Khara Majipara village under Dudhnoi police station for some time when they were dragged out by locals and beaten to death last night.
The trio were first confronted by villagers who became suspicious over their movements in the area and thrashed to death once their identities became known.
A police team reached the spot and sent the bodies for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion