3 UALA militants lynched in Meghalaya
Goalpara: Three suspected activists of Meghalaya-based United A`chik Liberation Army (UALA) were lynched in Goalpara district, police said Tuesday.
Officials said the trio were hiding at Khara Majipara village under Dudhnoi police station for some time when they were dragged out by locals and beaten to death last night.
The trio were first confronted by villagers who became suspicious over their movements in the area and thrashed to death once their identities became known.
A police team reached the spot and sent the bodies for post-mortem.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma