A woman cadre of Manipur militant group arrested
Imphal: A woman cadre of banned People`s
Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (PREPAK) was arrested with a
pistol and live ammunition by the police commandos at
Bishnupur in Manipur, sources said on Sunday.
The police said the woman identified as Thounaojam Ongbi
Bhanu alias Remina Devi (36) of Nabol Khongkam Awang Leikai
was arrested yesterday with 10 live rounds of ammunition and a
9 mm pistol.
She was involved in extortion from the government offices
and businessmen in Bishnupur district, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?