A woman cadre of Manipur militant group arrested
Imphal: A woman cadre of banned People`s
Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (PREPAK) was arrested with a
pistol and live ammunition by the police commandos at
Bishnupur in Manipur, sources said on Sunday.
The police said the woman identified as Thounaojam Ongbi
Bhanu alias Remina Devi (36) of Nabol Khongkam Awang Leikai
was arrested yesterday with 10 live rounds of ammunition and a
9 mm pistol.
She was involved in extortion from the government offices
and businessmen in Bishnupur district, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen