A woman cadre of Manipur militant group arrested
Imphal: A woman cadre of banned People`s
Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (PREPAK) was arrested with a
pistol and live ammunition by the police commandos at
Bishnupur in Manipur, sources said on Sunday.
The police said the woman identified as Thounaojam Ongbi
Bhanu alias Remina Devi (36) of Nabol Khongkam Awang Leikai
was arrested yesterday with 10 live rounds of ammunition and a
9 mm pistol.
She was involved in extortion from the government offices
and businessmen in Bishnupur district, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Three in three! Shane Watson has never lost T20 final in his first season with team
- It's a wrap for Vidya Balan-Arjun Rampal's 'Kahaani 2'!
- NASA installs space station's inflatable room
- Attacks on African nationals: Sushma Swaraj speaks to Rajnath Singh, assures swift action
- Modi government's third year to see many more important legislations