AAI preparing detailed project report for Itanagar airport
Itanagar: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is preparing a Detailed Project Report (DPR) for the proposed airport here, official sources said today.
Besides, the AAI is in the process of obtaining environmental and other clearances for the proposed airport.
The draft Master Plan for the airport site at Holongi projects a requirement of 320 hectares of land, which has been forwarded to the state government, the sources said.
This was informed to the local MP Takam Sanjoy by Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh in a letter yesterday, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh