AAI preparing detailed project report for Itanagar airport
Itanagar: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is preparing a Detailed Project Report (DPR) for the proposed airport here, official sources said today.
Besides, the AAI is in the process of obtaining environmental and other clearances for the proposed airport.
The draft Master Plan for the airport site at Holongi projects a requirement of 320 hectares of land, which has been forwarded to the state government, the sources said.
This was informed to the local MP Takam Sanjoy by Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh in a letter yesterday, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?