AAI preparing detailed project report for Itanagar airport
Itanagar: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is preparing a Detailed Project Report (DPR) for the proposed airport here, official sources said today.
Besides, the AAI is in the process of obtaining environmental and other clearances for the proposed airport.
The draft Master Plan for the airport site at Holongi projects a requirement of 320 hectares of land, which has been forwarded to the state government, the sources said.
This was informed to the local MP Takam Sanjoy by Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh in a letter yesterday, the sources said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on