AAPSU asks land management dept to revoke order
Itanagar: The All Arunachal Pradesh Students Union (AAPSU) has appealed to the Land Management department to revoke its earlier order banning allocation of land in
Ban on land allotment in capital complex since last two
years has encouraged many individuals to indulge in illegal
encroachment of government land. Besides, it led to huge loss
of revenue for the state government, AAPSU President Takam
Tatung said in a statement here Thursday.
"Revenue earned from land allotment is the major source
of income generation of the state government. But by banning
land allotment, the government has incurred heavy revenue
loss," Tatung said.
The apex students? body also urged both the land
management and education departments to demarcate land of all
educational institutions including schools, colleges and other
The AAPSU further urged the authority concerned to carry
out eviction drive against all illegal encroachers throughout
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Have given corruption free govt: Amit Shah on 2 years of Modi raj
- Raghuram Rajan's reappointment as RBI Governor should not be of media's interest: PM Modi
- Can a car headrest be a rescue tool in emergency?
- Peace is a two-way street, remove self-imposed obstacle of terrorism: PM Modi tells Pakistan
- New Zealand plan first day-night Test against England in 2018