AAPSU asks land management dept to revoke order
Itanagar: The All Arunachal Pradesh Students Union (AAPSU) has appealed to the Land Management department to revoke its earlier order banning allocation of land in
Ban on land allotment in capital complex since last two
years has encouraged many individuals to indulge in illegal
encroachment of government land. Besides, it led to huge loss
of revenue for the state government, AAPSU President Takam
Tatung said in a statement here Thursday.
"Revenue earned from land allotment is the major source
of income generation of the state government. But by banning
land allotment, the government has incurred heavy revenue
loss," Tatung said.
The apex students? body also urged both the land
management and education departments to demarcate land of all
educational institutions including schools, colleges and other
The AAPSU further urged the authority concerned to carry
out eviction drive against all illegal encroachers throughout
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'