AAPSU demands white paper on PDS scam
Itanagar: The All Arunachal Pradesh Students Union (AAPSU) on Thursday asked the state government to publish a white paper on the exact amount of PDS scam in view
of different versions presented by separate quarters.
The white paper was necessary since the Special Investigating Cell, constituted by the Gauhati High Court, had put the figure at Rs 1000 crore, while Lok Sabha MP, Takam
Sanjoy put the amount at much less than Rs 500 crore, AAPSU President Takam Tatung said in a statement here.
On the arrest of former Chief Minister Geong Apang for his alleged involvement in the PDS scam, Tatung urged the government not to target one individual and make sure that all were booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!