Agartala: 10 NLFT insurgents surrender
Agartala: Ten insurgents of banned National
Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT), including a woman cadre,
surrendered before the Assam Rifles in North Tripura district,
police said on Thursday.
The ultras surrendered to the Assam Rifles at their camp
at Anandabazar yesterday and deposited two grenades and two
detonators and some documents, they said.
During interrogation, they stated that factionalism in the
insurgent outfit, non-payment and scarcity of food led them to
take the step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what