Agartala: 10 NLFT insurgents surrender
Agartala: Ten insurgents of banned National
Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT), including a woman cadre,
surrendered before the Assam Rifles in North Tripura district,
police said on Thursday.
The ultras surrendered to the Assam Rifles at their camp
at Anandabazar yesterday and deposited two grenades and two
detonators and some documents, they said.
During interrogation, they stated that factionalism in the
insurgent outfit, non-payment and scarcity of food led them to
take the step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah