Agartala to emerge as 2nd IT hub in NE
Agartala: The state capital is going to emerge as second IT hub after Guwahati in the North-East with the sanctioning of Rs 37 crore by the Centre for construction of its building, official sources said on Wednesday.
"The central government has recently sanctioned Rs 37 crore for construction of the building for setting up the IT hub", Chairman of Tripura Industrial Development Corporation
Ltd, Pabitra Kar said today.
"Many IT companies like Wipro and IBM have already expressed their interests in setting up IT centers. Construction of the building will star from next month and it will be completed within two and half years," Kar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video