Agartala to emerge as 2nd IT hub in NE
Agartala: The state capital is going to emerge as second IT hub after Guwahati in the North-East with the sanctioning of Rs 37 crore by the Centre for construction of its building, official sources said on Wednesday.
"The central government has recently sanctioned Rs 37 crore for construction of the building for setting up the IT hub", Chairman of Tripura Industrial Development Corporation
Ltd, Pabitra Kar said today.
"Many IT companies like Wipro and IBM have already expressed their interests in setting up IT centers. Construction of the building will star from next month and it will be completed within two and half years," Kar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!