Agartala to emerge as 2nd IT hub in NE
Agartala: The state capital is going to emerge as second IT hub after Guwahati in the North-East with the sanctioning of Rs 37 crore by the Centre for construction of its building, official sources said on Wednesday.
"The central government has recently sanctioned Rs 37 crore for construction of the building for setting up the IT hub", Chairman of Tripura Industrial Development Corporation
Ltd, Pabitra Kar said today.
"Many IT companies like Wipro and IBM have already expressed their interests in setting up IT centers. Construction of the building will star from next month and it will be completed within two and half years," Kar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees