AGP to observe Black Day on Wednesday
Guwahati: Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) will
observe `Black Day` across Assam on Wednesday to coincide with the
swearing-in of Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi at the Raj Bhavan
here for the third consecutive term, AGP general secretary
Hitendra Nath Goswami said here.
AGP, which received a drubbing in the assembly polls,
has also decided to approach the court against alleged
tampering of EVM by the Congress he said after the meeting of
the AGP steering committee here.
"We have evidence that Congress had tampered with EVMs
which explains the reason for its unexpected success of
winning as many as 78 seats in the poll.
"We are consulting lawyers and analysing all legal
aspects which will help us to approach the court against the
attempts to rig the poll by tampering with the EVMs", he said.
A meeting has been also convened to discuss the
reasons for the unprecented debacle of the opposition, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday