AK Antony cancels Nagaland visit
Kohima: Defence Minister AK Antony has cancelled his visit to poll-bound Nagaland on Saturday due to bad weather in Delhi, Congress sources said.
He was scheduled to address an election rally at Pfutsero block in Phek district this morning.
Nagaland Congress general secretary Medakul Sophie said his flight could not take off from Delhi due to bad weather.
The state goes to polls on February 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred