AK Antony cancels Nagaland visit
Kohima: Defence Minister AK Antony has cancelled his visit to poll-bound Nagaland on Saturday due to bad weather in Delhi, Congress sources said.
He was scheduled to address an election rally at Pfutsero block in Phek district this morning.
Nagaland Congress general secretary Medakul Sophie said his flight could not take off from Delhi due to bad weather.
The state goes to polls on February 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song