AK Antony cancels Nagaland visit
Kohima: Defence Minister AK Antony has cancelled his visit to poll-bound Nagaland on Saturday due to bad weather in Delhi, Congress sources said.
He was scheduled to address an election rally at Pfutsero block in Phek district this morning.
Nagaland Congress general secretary Medakul Sophie said his flight could not take off from Delhi due to bad weather.
The state goes to polls on February 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16