All Arunachal dists to come under e-governance pro
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh
government was contemplating to cover all districts including
all administrative headquarters under the e-governance project
for effective administration, the assembly was informed on Tuesday.
"The state government has evolved an administrative
Reform Policy to cover all administrative centers under
e-governance in the 12th Five Year Plan to have better
accessibility," Chief Minister Nabam Tuki said in response to
a supplementary question raised by Trinamool Congress member
Laeta Umbrey during question hour.
Tuki said in the past three years the state government
approved creation of one district, 18 administrative circles
and one sub-division with total financial implication of Rs
Umbrey had alleged that creation of new districts
including administrative centers were made on political
interest without looking at the genuine aspect involving a
large chunk of money.
Tuki said the new districts and administrative centers
were approved on the basis of demands of the local people and
purely on need-basis.
"Creation of administrative headquarters is for
extension of services to the people`s doorsteps but not on
political compulsion," Tuki clarified.
Replying to Umbrey`s suggestion for a moratorium of 20
years for creation of new districts, Tuki said districts would
increase with demands of the people.
To a question by Congress MLA Kumsi Sidisow on
regularization of services of local people working with the
NEEPCO, Tuki said he had talked to the power corporation and
the process was under progress.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!