All-out efforts to trace CM`s chopper: Arunachal MP
Guwahati: Arunachal Pradesh MP Takam
Sanjoy on Sunday said all-out efforts have been made to trace the
missing helicopter carrying Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu and
Sanjoy said security forces are on their toes to
ascertain Khandu`s whereabouts but till now there has been no
trace, he said.
He said the chopper lost contact as it crossed the
Sela Pass which is 16000 feet above the sea level, shortly
after taking-off from Tawang.
Search operations have been launched in and around
Sela and Bhutan border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj