Arunachal affects major bureaucratic reshuffle
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh government has affected a major bureaucratic reshuffle for smooth functioning of the government.
In two separate orders issued on Friday, the government has effected a major reshuffling of IAS/IRS and APPCS (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) officers of the state.
According to the orders Social Welfare and Land Management secretary Bilatee Pertin has been posted as Commissioner and Secretary (Land Management, Trade & Commerce, Sports & Youth Affairs and Political) while Surendra Ohonkrokte has been transferred as Secretary (Industries, Textiles, Handloom & Handicraft, Labour & Employment), Cooperation, Labour and Employment secretary Garima Gupta has been appointedas Secretary (Transport and Cooperation), Sonam Chombay as Secretary (Planning, Tourism, Eco. & Statistics).
While Daulat Hawaldar has been appointed as Secretary (Finance, Census Operation & department of trade and commerce), Jokey Angu as Secretary (Civil Aviation, IPR & Printing), Dr Shalini Verma as Secretary (Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, Social Justice & Empowerment and Tribal Affairs).
R K Mishra has been appointed as State Project Director of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Nidhi Srivastava as deputy commissioner of East Siang and Shilpa Shinde as Special Secretary (Home & Vigilance).
APCS officers P N Thungon has been posted as DC, Kurung Kumey, Dr N Lego as Director DoTCL (department of Tirap, Changlang and Longding), Repo Ronya as DC, Longding, Mimum Tayeng as CEO (SRLM), Rinchin Tashi as Director (Civil Aviation), Rajiv Takuk as Director (Border Affairs), Tamyo Tatak as Director (Industries), Jigme Choden as Director (Supply & Transport), and Kento Riba as ADC, Jairampur, the order added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what