Arunachal affects major bureaucratic reshuffle
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh government has affected a major bureaucratic reshuffle for smooth functioning of the government.
In two separate orders issued on Friday, the government has effected a major reshuffling of IAS/IRS and APPCS (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) officers of the state.
According to the orders Social Welfare and Land Management secretary Bilatee Pertin has been posted as Commissioner and Secretary (Land Management, Trade & Commerce, Sports & Youth Affairs and Political) while Surendra Ohonkrokte has been transferred as Secretary (Industries, Textiles, Handloom & Handicraft, Labour & Employment), Cooperation, Labour and Employment secretary Garima Gupta has been appointedas Secretary (Transport and Cooperation), Sonam Chombay as Secretary (Planning, Tourism, Eco. & Statistics).
While Daulat Hawaldar has been appointed as Secretary (Finance, Census Operation & department of trade and commerce), Jokey Angu as Secretary (Civil Aviation, IPR & Printing), Dr Shalini Verma as Secretary (Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, Social Justice & Empowerment and Tribal Affairs).
R K Mishra has been appointed as State Project Director of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Nidhi Srivastava as deputy commissioner of East Siang and Shilpa Shinde as Special Secretary (Home & Vigilance).
APCS officers P N Thungon has been posted as DC, Kurung Kumey, Dr N Lego as Director DoTCL (department of Tirap, Changlang and Longding), Repo Ronya as DC, Longding, Mimum Tayeng as CEO (SRLM), Rinchin Tashi as Director (Civil Aviation), Rajiv Takuk as Director (Border Affairs), Tamyo Tatak as Director (Industries), Jigme Choden as Director (Supply & Transport), and Kento Riba as ADC, Jairampur, the order added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Standoff with LG: Arvind Kejriwal calls emergency session of Delhi Assembly
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- IPL 2015: Not easy for fast bowler to win many MOM in one season, says Ashish Nehra