Arunachal affects major bureaucratic reshuffle
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh government has affected a major bureaucratic reshuffle for smooth functioning of the government.
In two separate orders issued on Friday, the government has effected a major reshuffling of IAS/IRS and APPCS (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) officers of the state.
According to the orders Social Welfare and Land Management secretary Bilatee Pertin has been posted as Commissioner and Secretary (Land Management, Trade & Commerce, Sports & Youth Affairs and Political) while Surendra Ohonkrokte has been transferred as Secretary (Industries, Textiles, Handloom & Handicraft, Labour & Employment), Cooperation, Labour and Employment secretary Garima Gupta has been appointedas Secretary (Transport and Cooperation), Sonam Chombay as Secretary (Planning, Tourism, Eco. & Statistics).
While Daulat Hawaldar has been appointed as Secretary (Finance, Census Operation & department of trade and commerce), Jokey Angu as Secretary (Civil Aviation, IPR & Printing), Dr Shalini Verma as Secretary (Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, Social Justice & Empowerment and Tribal Affairs).
R K Mishra has been appointed as State Project Director of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Nidhi Srivastava as deputy commissioner of East Siang and Shilpa Shinde as Special Secretary (Home & Vigilance).
APCS officers P N Thungon has been posted as DC, Kurung Kumey, Dr N Lego as Director DoTCL (department of Tirap, Changlang and Longding), Repo Ronya as DC, Longding, Mimum Tayeng as CEO (SRLM), Rinchin Tashi as Director (Civil Aviation), Rajiv Takuk as Director (Border Affairs), Tamyo Tatak as Director (Industries), Jigme Choden as Director (Supply & Transport), and Kento Riba as ADC, Jairampur, the order added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price