Arunachal assured of central help for minorities development
Itanagar: Union Minority Affairs Minister Najma A Heptulla has assured Arunachal Pradesh of her department`s assistance for overall development of the minorities in the mountain state.
She gave an assurance to BJP State President Tai Tagak and General Secretary Dominic Tadar when they called on her in New Delhi yesterday.
During the meeting, Heptulla said the Centre was contemplating introducing several new schemes and programmes soon for the development of minorities in the country, a party release said here today.
Tagak and Tadar discussed with her a wide range of issues concerning minorities` welfare and development in the north east especially education, health and other services, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections