Arunachal BJP exudes confidence of winning LS and state polls
Itanagar: Encouraged at the BJP`s superb show in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Delhi assembly elections, the Arunachal unit of the party has exuded confidence of winning both the Lok Sabha and Assembly elections due next year.
"In spite of sympathy wave in Chhattisgarh, the BJP win is a clear signal of good and corruption free governance.
The charismatic leadership of Narendra Modi has worked and the victory has proved the acceptance and the love of the people," BJP Arunachal Pradesh president Tai Tagak said in a statement here on Monday.
"The credit for this mainly goes to the party workers who have a strong base in these states," he said.
BJP national general secretary Tapir Gao said "these victories are signs of days to come."
There’s definitely anti-Congress wave for its "mammoth corruptions and ill-designed policies."
"We are confident that these feats achieved in four states shall be repeated in the NE states sooner than later," Gao hoped.
Former Member of Parliament Kiren Rijiju who is also BJP National Executive member in his remark stated that the election result of four states reflects that there was new wave of mood for change which is gripping every Indian.
"The deep rooted corruption and mis-governance of ruling Congress party has been strongly rebuked by the people of India.
Under the leadership of Narendra Modi the new India will emerge and country will witness massive development in the years to come," commented the former MP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?