Arunachal BJP exudes confidence of winning LS and state polls
Itanagar: Encouraged at the BJP`s superb show in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Delhi assembly elections, the Arunachal unit of the party has exuded confidence of winning both the Lok Sabha and Assembly elections due next year.
"In spite of sympathy wave in Chhattisgarh, the BJP win is a clear signal of good and corruption free governance.
The charismatic leadership of Narendra Modi has worked and the victory has proved the acceptance and the love of the people," BJP Arunachal Pradesh president Tai Tagak said in a statement here on Monday.
"The credit for this mainly goes to the party workers who have a strong base in these states," he said.
BJP national general secretary Tapir Gao said "these victories are signs of days to come."
There’s definitely anti-Congress wave for its "mammoth corruptions and ill-designed policies."
"We are confident that these feats achieved in four states shall be repeated in the NE states sooner than later," Gao hoped.
Former Member of Parliament Kiren Rijiju who is also BJP National Executive member in his remark stated that the election result of four states reflects that there was new wave of mood for change which is gripping every Indian.
"The deep rooted corruption and mis-governance of ruling Congress party has been strongly rebuked by the people of India.
Under the leadership of Narendra Modi the new India will emerge and country will witness massive development in the years to come," commented the former MP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers