Arunachal BJP lauds PM Narendra Modi`s border move
Itanagar: The BJP in Arunachal Pradesh on Thursday lauded Prime Minister Narendra Modi for bold and people`s friendly policy to strengthen the Sino-Indian border by fast tracking the road along the border and establishing 50 new ITBP Posts.
Modi had recently proposed infrastructure development along the Sino-Indian border including establishment of radar and telecommunication projects within 100 to 4,000 Km from the frontier.
Party spokesman Techi Necha, in a statement, expressed hope that the PM would strengthen the internal and external security of the country.
He said the party would launch its second leg of Sarhad Ko Pranam Yatra on the border of Myanamar and Bhutan to pay homage to the martyrs of 1962 Chinese aggression.
The party last year organised its first leg of the yatra on the Indo-Sino border.
Meanwhile, Necha claimed that there was a leadership crisis in the Congress party in the state.
In an apparent reference to re-nomination of the APCC president as the Congress party candidate for the lone Rajya Sabha seat in the state, Necha stated that ?the party seems to have been revolving around a single leader only.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Heatwave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India
- First look: Aamir Khan joins Shah Rukh to promote Salman's ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’