Arunachal CM affirms pledge for `people`s govt`
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Nabam Tuki has reiterated his commitment for a `People’s government` this New Year and sought the cooperation of people to achieve this.
I assure the people, who are in fact the foundation of the government, a transparent, corruption-free and people`s-friendly governance. To achieve this, I would need the cooperation, love and confidence of you all,? Tuki said in his New Year resolution.
Claiming he had initiated many development projects in Arunachal, Tuki said, "It’s been a little over one year since I took over the reins of our state. During this period, I visited almost all corners of the state and sowed the seeds of development."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda