Arunachal CM affirms pledge for `people`s govt`
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Nabam Tuki has reiterated his commitment for a `People’s government` this New Year and sought the cooperation of people to achieve this.
I assure the people, who are in fact the foundation of the government, a transparent, corruption-free and people`s-friendly governance. To achieve this, I would need the cooperation, love and confidence of you all,? Tuki said in his New Year resolution.
Claiming he had initiated many development projects in Arunachal, Tuki said, "It’s been a little over one year since I took over the reins of our state. During this period, I visited almost all corners of the state and sowed the seeds of development."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed