Arunachal CM affirms pledge for `people`s govt`
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Nabam Tuki has reiterated his commitment for a `People’s government` this New Year and sought the cooperation of people to achieve this.
I assure the people, who are in fact the foundation of the government, a transparent, corruption-free and people`s-friendly governance. To achieve this, I would need the cooperation, love and confidence of you all,? Tuki said in his New Year resolution.
Claiming he had initiated many development projects in Arunachal, Tuki said, "It’s been a little over one year since I took over the reins of our state. During this period, I visited almost all corners of the state and sowed the seeds of development."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military unveils new weapons after South China Sea verdict
- Pakistan PM chairs meeting on Kashmir
- Kashmir unrest: Rajnath to embark on two-day visit to Valley
- Waiting for the day Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan: Nawaz Sharif
- Must Watch: What Nawaz Sharif's daughter has to say about PML-N's victory in PoK polls