Arunachal CM affirms pledge for `people`s govt`
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Nabam Tuki has reiterated his commitment for a `People’s government` this New Year and sought the cooperation of people to achieve this.
I assure the people, who are in fact the foundation of the government, a transparent, corruption-free and people`s-friendly governance. To achieve this, I would need the cooperation, love and confidence of you all,? Tuki said in his New Year resolution.
Claiming he had initiated many development projects in Arunachal, Tuki said, "It’s been a little over one year since I took over the reins of our state. During this period, I visited almost all corners of the state and sowed the seeds of development."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj