Arunachal CM distributes portfolios to ministers
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief
Minister Nabam Tuki on Wednesday distributed portfolios among the
newly inducted cabinet ministers in his 12-member council of
Tuki also distributed the portfolios among 23
Parliamentary secretaries who were appointed yesterday. The
cabinet ministers sworn in on November 16, official sources
The chief minister kept Home portfolio with him
including IPR and Hydropower besides other departments not
allocated to others.
Sitting Public Health Engineering Department (PHED)
minister Chowna Mein, a close aide of Tuki got Finance,
Planning and PWD portfolios, while Tanga Byaling is the new
Power (Electrical) and Rural Development Minister.
The other portfolios include; Setong Sena (Agriculture,
Horticulture, Animal Husbandary and Dairy Development),
Bosiram Siram retained the Education department besides
Library, Science & Technology and Parliamentary Affairs), Atum
Welly also retained the Health & Family Welfare department in
addition to Economics & Statistics, Legal Meteorology and
Consumer Affairs) and Pema Khandu got Rural Works Department
while retaining the Tourism department.
Former minister Newlai Tingkhatra was allocated Water
Resources Department in addition to Social Welfare, Women and
Out of the four newcomers, former Deputy Speaker Tapang
Taloh got the Industry, Textile and Handloom & Handicraft
department, while Rajesh Tacho was allocated the portfolios of
Urban Development, Housing, Town Planning and Fisheries and
Kamlung Mosang is the new minister of Geology & Mining, Art &
Culture and Food & Civil Supply.
Jarkar Gamlin, elder brother of former chief minister
Jarbom Gamlin, got Transport, state transport service and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Police Scotland make hijab part of official uniform
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United
- England vs Pakistan, 1st ODI: Pak Innings — As it happened...
- World's largest aircraft, Airlander 10, crashes during 2nd test flight - Watch
- Reliance Jio gets aggressive; partners Samsung, Micromax and others for free voice, data service