Arunachal Governor for border devp to fulfil strategic need
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Governor J J Singh today emphasised on the need to develop border areas of the state to fulfill strategic objectives and provide better quality of life to people.
"The concept of border management should include an overall development of border areas and socio-economic uplift of people with an aim to incorporate them in the mainstream of the nation," he said at a seminar on `Need to develop critical infrastructure in border areas of Arunachal Pradesh` organised by ITBP here.
Referring to implementation of projects under Prime Minister`s economic package for Arunachal Pradesh and Border Area Development programmes, he highlighted the endeavour of the state government in developing border areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Warning message on banned sites: ISPs run into technical issue
- M&M launches DiGiSense platform to access vital vehicle info
- Oil falls amid supply glut, lower prospects of output freeze
- UN verified Dawood's Pak addresses, wife, father's name, aliases; high time it extradites him: MEA
- Injured Cristiano Ronaldo absent from Portugal squad for World Cup 2018 qualifying round