Arunachal Governor for border devp to fulfil strategic need
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Governor J J Singh today emphasised on the need to develop border areas of the state to fulfill strategic objectives and provide better quality of life to people.
"The concept of border management should include an overall development of border areas and socio-economic uplift of people with an aim to incorporate them in the mainstream of the nation," he said at a seminar on `Need to develop critical infrastructure in border areas of Arunachal Pradesh` organised by ITBP here.
Referring to implementation of projects under Prime Minister`s economic package for Arunachal Pradesh and Border Area Development programmes, he highlighted the endeavour of the state government in developing border areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3