Arunachal Guv favours smooth development project
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Governor General (Retd) JJ Singh has emphasized on smooth functioning at the development project sites in the state and called upon the community leaders to create conducive atmosphere in those sites so that projects are completed in time.
Singh, who was briefed on the progress of work of the Adventure Tourism Camping destination at Jote-Poma, near here stated that timely and proper implementation of any project will be beneficial for the state and also for the local community.
Expressing happiness over the pace of the project work, Governor, who is well aware of the Jote-Poma area, cautioned against any disturbance to the green surroundings around the construction site, a Raj Bhawan communique informed here Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Philippines police chief says 300 officers involved in drugs
- Nissan may introduce electric sports car by 2020
- PM Modi condoles former Singapore President Nathan's death
- No. 1 in Tests: Pakistan cricket team's rise completes journey from isolation to triumph
- Oh fresh! Check out Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor's chemistry in this latest still from 'Befikre'