Arunachal heading towards total literacy: Siram
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Education Minister Bosiram Siram said that the state would soon attain total literacy and the state government has made all-out efforts to improve the education standard of the state.
"The state is marching towards attaining total literacy. The day is not far away when we could let the whole world know that no Arunachalee child is deprived of education," he said after formally launching the `Shiksha Ka Haq Abhiyan` (SKHA) campaign at Pasighat in East Siang district on Sunday, official sources informed.
He advised the children to work hard as good students and maintain discipline, good behaviour, punctuality in order to complete their education in right perspective.
It is our “dream to see that our children acquire value based education and grow up as responsible citizens of the country to take forward this great nation in spheres of development,” he said.
“The state government is committed to ensure that RTE Act gets properly implemented in the state,” he said, adding the support of the school management committees and PRIs (local authority) would play pivotal role in making this campaign a huge success.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’