Arunachal increases Dearness Allowances
Itanagar: As a Diwali gift, the Arunachal Pradesh government on Saturday enhanced the Dearness Allowances (DA) to its employees and pensioners to the tune of 90 per cent of the basic salary.
The enhanced DA from existing 80 per cent to 90 per cent is in lines of central government employees and would be effective from July 1 this year, official sources informed.
The state cabinet yesterday in its meeting approved the enhanced DA and asked all government employees to work with more determination, dedication and perseverance in the benefit of state and people, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- WATCH: Relive Virat Kohli's dream run at IPL 2016 - Here's what the run machine did!
- Ban on large diesel vehicles a transient phase, says Jaitley
- Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya files for bail after NIA files fresh chargesheet
- Novak Djokovic poised to become first man to win $100 million in prize money
- Bihar Board class 10th results: More than 50 percent students fail in exams - Is this the reason?