Arunachal increases Dearness Allowances
Itanagar: As a Diwali gift, the Arunachal Pradesh government on Saturday enhanced the Dearness Allowances (DA) to its employees and pensioners to the tune of 90 per cent of the basic salary.
The enhanced DA from existing 80 per cent to 90 per cent is in lines of central government employees and would be effective from July 1 this year, official sources informed.
The state cabinet yesterday in its meeting approved the enhanced DA and asked all government employees to work with more determination, dedication and perseverance in the benefit of state and people, sources added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference