Arunachal increases Dearness Allowances
Itanagar: As a Diwali gift, the Arunachal Pradesh government on Saturday enhanced the Dearness Allowances (DA) to its employees and pensioners to the tune of 90 per cent of the basic salary.
The enhanced DA from existing 80 per cent to 90 per cent is in lines of central government employees and would be effective from July 1 this year, official sources informed.
The state cabinet yesterday in its meeting approved the enhanced DA and asked all government employees to work with more determination, dedication and perseverance in the benefit of state and people, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’