Arunachal increases Dearness Allowances
Itanagar: As a Diwali gift, the Arunachal Pradesh government on Saturday enhanced the Dearness Allowances (DA) to its employees and pensioners to the tune of 90 per cent of the basic salary.
The enhanced DA from existing 80 per cent to 90 per cent is in lines of central government employees and would be effective from July 1 this year, official sources informed.
The state cabinet yesterday in its meeting approved the enhanced DA and asked all government employees to work with more determination, dedication and perseverance in the benefit of state and people, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH