Arunachal NCP reconstituted
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh unit of NCP has been reconstituted with Gicho Kabak being appointed as its president, party sources said today.
While L K Yangfo, Boa Tamo and Karto Kaye have been made vice-presidents, Nima Sangey, Michi Tani and T G Baki general secretaries.
The reconstitution followed a large number of its office bearers joining the People?s Party of Arunachal (PPA) on October 18 last, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch