Arunachal organising `Vikas Rally`, Moily to attend
Itanagar: To highlight the programmes and achievements of the Arunachal Pradesh, a `Vikas Rally` will be organsied by the state government on November 16 at Indira Gandhi Park here.
Union Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily will participate in the event, besides a host of dignitaries including Union Minister of State for Finance J D Seelam, Union Minister of state for Tribal Affairs Ranee Narah, Union Minister of state for Minority Affairs Ninong Ering and a few MPs, official sources said here today.
The one-day event is being held to highlight the initiatives under PM`s special economic package, state government flagship programmes, besides other state and centrally sponsored programmes, the sources said.
As part of the celebration, a documentary film on achievements and initiatives of the state government, colourful cultural displays representing various tribes of the state will also be exhibited on the occasion, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened