Arunachal organising `Vikas Rally`, Moily to attend
Itanagar: To highlight the programmes and achievements of the Arunachal Pradesh, a `Vikas Rally` will be organsied by the state government on November 16 at Indira Gandhi Park here.
Union Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily will participate in the event, besides a host of dignitaries including Union Minister of State for Finance J D Seelam, Union Minister of state for Tribal Affairs Ranee Narah, Union Minister of state for Minority Affairs Ninong Ering and a few MPs, official sources said here today.
The one-day event is being held to highlight the initiatives under PM`s special economic package, state government flagship programmes, besides other state and centrally sponsored programmes, the sources said.
As part of the celebration, a documentary film on achievements and initiatives of the state government, colourful cultural displays representing various tribes of the state will also be exhibited on the occasion, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad