Arunachal Pradesh bans post-retirement appointments
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh government has put a general ban on post retirement appointments of its employees.
The government in its order of June 6 last has also directed the heads of departments not to process the proposals for extensions and re-employment of retiring employees, Commissioner Personnel K R Meena said in a communique here on Thursday.
Further, where extension or re-employment has been granted in the past, fresh proposals for their extension of service would not be entertained anymore by the government, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi