Arunachal Pradesh bans post-retirement appointments
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh government has put a general ban on post retirement appointments of its employees.
The government in its order of June 6 last has also directed the heads of departments not to process the proposals for extensions and re-employment of retiring employees, Commissioner Personnel K R Meena said in a communique here on Thursday.
Further, where extension or re-employment has been granted in the past, fresh proposals for their extension of service would not be entertained anymore by the government, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Goa Board 12th HSSC Result 2016: Goaresults.nic.in & Gbshse.gov.in GBSHSE Class 12th HSSC Result 2016 is likely to be declared on May 10, 2016
- Head of All World Gayatri Pariwar Pranav Pandya nominated to Rajya Sabha
- India received $48 billion in remittances in 9 months of last fiscal
- Rajya Sabha accepts Vijay Mallya's fresh resignation
- Swachh Bharat mission fails March 2016 urban-trash targets