Arunachal Pradesh bans post-retirement appointments
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh government has put a general ban on post retirement appointments of its employees.
The government in its order of June 6 last has also directed the heads of departments not to process the proposals for extensions and re-employment of retiring employees, Commissioner Personnel K R Meena said in a communique here on Thursday.
Further, where extension or re-employment has been granted in the past, fresh proposals for their extension of service would not be entertained anymore by the government, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her