Arunachal Pradesh: Boy charred to death in fire
Itanagar: A boy was charred to death when a
fire gutted 50 houses including properties in Upper Subansiri
district of Arunachal Pradesh Friday night.
According to report received here on Saturday a devastating
fire reduced to ashes 50 dwellings at Airport Colony in
Daporijo, the district headquarters, on Friday.
The victim, Tani Lusy Tamin (14) was sleeping when
the fire engulfed the house. His mother and two sisters however managed to escape with burn injuries, the report said.
The mother was admitted at General Hospital, Daporijo
with severe burn injuries for treatment.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained, the
Meanwhile, in another incident over 100 houses were
gutted in a devastating inferno at Paraline in Hapoli under
Lower Subansiri district late Friday night.
However, there has been no report of loss of life,
police said.Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot and it took
almost one and half hour to douse the fire.The cause of the fire is yet be ascertained, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'