Arunachal Pradesh: Boy charred to death in fire
Itanagar: A boy was charred to death when a
fire gutted 50 houses including properties in Upper Subansiri
district of Arunachal Pradesh Friday night.
According to report received here on Saturday a devastating
fire reduced to ashes 50 dwellings at Airport Colony in
Daporijo, the district headquarters, on Friday.
The victim, Tani Lusy Tamin (14) was sleeping when
the fire engulfed the house. His mother and two sisters however managed to escape with burn injuries, the report said.
The mother was admitted at General Hospital, Daporijo
with severe burn injuries for treatment.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained, the
Meanwhile, in another incident over 100 houses were
gutted in a devastating inferno at Paraline in Hapoli under
Lower Subansiri district late Friday night.
However, there has been no report of loss of life,
police said.Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot and it took
almost one and half hour to douse the fire.The cause of the fire is yet be ascertained, the sources added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani