Arunachal Pradesh: Boy charred to death in fire
Itanagar: A boy was charred to death when a
fire gutted 50 houses including properties in Upper Subansiri
district of Arunachal Pradesh Friday night.
According to report received here on Saturday a devastating
fire reduced to ashes 50 dwellings at Airport Colony in
Daporijo, the district headquarters, on Friday.
The victim, Tani Lusy Tamin (14) was sleeping when
the fire engulfed the house. His mother and two sisters however managed to escape with burn injuries, the report said.
The mother was admitted at General Hospital, Daporijo
with severe burn injuries for treatment.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained, the
Meanwhile, in another incident over 100 houses were
gutted in a devastating inferno at Paraline in Hapoli under
Lower Subansiri district late Friday night.
However, there has been no report of loss of life,
police said.Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot and it took
almost one and half hour to douse the fire.The cause of the fire is yet be ascertained, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves