Arunachal Pradesh: Boy charred to death in fire
Itanagar: A boy was charred to death when a
fire gutted 50 houses including properties in Upper Subansiri
district of Arunachal Pradesh Friday night.
According to report received here on Saturday a devastating
fire reduced to ashes 50 dwellings at Airport Colony in
Daporijo, the district headquarters, on Friday.
The victim, Tani Lusy Tamin (14) was sleeping when
the fire engulfed the house. His mother and two sisters however managed to escape with burn injuries, the report said.
The mother was admitted at General Hospital, Daporijo
with severe burn injuries for treatment.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained, the
Meanwhile, in another incident over 100 houses were
gutted in a devastating inferno at Paraline in Hapoli under
Lower Subansiri district late Friday night.
However, there has been no report of loss of life,
police said.Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot and it took
almost one and half hour to douse the fire.The cause of the fire is yet be ascertained, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video