Arunachal Pradesh: Boy charred to death in fire
Itanagar: A boy was charred to death when a
fire gutted 50 houses including properties in Upper Subansiri
district of Arunachal Pradesh Friday night.
According to report received here on Saturday a devastating
fire reduced to ashes 50 dwellings at Airport Colony in
Daporijo, the district headquarters, on Friday.
The victim, Tani Lusy Tamin (14) was sleeping when
the fire engulfed the house. His mother and two sisters however managed to escape with burn injuries, the report said.
The mother was admitted at General Hospital, Daporijo
with severe burn injuries for treatment.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained, the
Meanwhile, in another incident over 100 houses were
gutted in a devastating inferno at Paraline in Hapoli under
Lower Subansiri district late Friday night.
However, there has been no report of loss of life,
police said.Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot and it took
almost one and half hour to douse the fire.The cause of the fire is yet be ascertained, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?