Arunachal traders pledge support to Anna
Itanagar: Expressing support to the
fasting 74-year-old Anna Hazare, traders of Arunachal Pradesh
on Wednesday took out rallies in Naharlagun and Itanagar downing the
Shouting pro-Anna slogans, men and women, young and
old traders holding placards and banners marched through the
main thoroughfare of the city led by Arunachal Chamber of
Commerce and Industries President Techi Lala and Naharlagun
Bazar Welfare (BWC) Committee General Secretary Tok Buttum.
The members of Yuva Marwari Manch also joined the
The traders downed their shutters till noon to join
the rally organized by the BWC, Buttum told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location