Arunachal traders pledge support to Anna
Itanagar: Expressing support to the
fasting 74-year-old Anna Hazare, traders of Arunachal Pradesh
on Wednesday took out rallies in Naharlagun and Itanagar downing the
Shouting pro-Anna slogans, men and women, young and
old traders holding placards and banners marched through the
main thoroughfare of the city led by Arunachal Chamber of
Commerce and Industries President Techi Lala and Naharlagun
Bazar Welfare (BWC) Committee General Secretary Tok Buttum.
The members of Yuva Marwari Manch also joined the
The traders downed their shutters till noon to join
the rally organized by the BWC, Buttum told reporters.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram