Arunachal traders pledge support to Anna
Itanagar: Expressing support to the
fasting 74-year-old Anna Hazare, traders of Arunachal Pradesh
on Wednesday took out rallies in Naharlagun and Itanagar downing the
Shouting pro-Anna slogans, men and women, young and
old traders holding placards and banners marched through the
main thoroughfare of the city led by Arunachal Chamber of
Commerce and Industries President Techi Lala and Naharlagun
Bazar Welfare (BWC) Committee General Secretary Tok Buttum.
The members of Yuva Marwari Manch also joined the
The traders downed their shutters till noon to join
the rally organized by the BWC, Buttum told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket