Assam: IED recovered from Rangiya
Rangiya: A powerful improvised explosive device (IED) was recovered during a joint operation by the Army and police this morning from Rangiya in lower Assam`s Kamrup Rural district.
The IED, weighing around five kg was recovered among bamboo trees behind a house at Titkuri village during an operation was conducted following a tip-off.
The IED is suspected to have been hidden there by suspected anti-talk faction of ULFA.
The explosive has been removed from the spot and taken to the nearby army camp at Sansari for diffusing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!