Assam Muslim employees may leave office early during Ramzan
Guwahati: The Assam Government employees belonging to the Muslim community were allowed to leave office at 4.30 PM, half an hour earlier than the scheduled time, during the month of Ramzan commencing from June 29.
An official release today said the employees concerned would be allowed to leave office early on condition that they have to attend office half an hour earlier at 9.30 AM.
Besides, Muslim employees working in the secretariat could avail this option subject to the disposal of Assembly related works, if any, the release added. 3 killed, seven injured as cab falls into gorge
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog