Assam Muslim employees may leave office early during Ramzan
Guwahati: The Assam Government employees belonging to the Muslim community were allowed to leave office at 4.30 PM, half an hour earlier than the scheduled time, during the month of Ramzan commencing from June 29.
An official release today said the employees concerned would be allowed to leave office early on condition that they have to attend office half an hour earlier at 9.30 AM.
Besides, Muslim employees working in the secretariat could avail this option subject to the disposal of Assembly related works, if any, the release added. 3 killed, seven injured as cab falls into gorge
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees