Assam Muslim employees may leave office early during Ramzan
Guwahati: The Assam Government employees belonging to the Muslim community were allowed to leave office at 4.30 PM, half an hour earlier than the scheduled time, during the month of Ramzan commencing from June 29.
An official release today said the employees concerned would be allowed to leave office early on condition that they have to attend office half an hour earlier at 9.30 AM.
Besides, Muslim employees working in the secretariat could avail this option subject to the disposal of Assembly related works, if any, the release added. 3 killed, seven injured as cab falls into gorge
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists