Assam Muslim employees may leave office early during Ramzan
Guwahati: The Assam Government employees belonging to the Muslim community were allowed to leave office at 4.30 PM, half an hour earlier than the scheduled time, during the month of Ramzan commencing from June 29.
An official release today said the employees concerned would be allowed to leave office early on condition that they have to attend office half an hour earlier at 9.30 AM.
Besides, Muslim employees working in the secretariat could avail this option subject to the disposal of Assembly related works, if any, the release added. 3 killed, seven injured as cab falls into gorge
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Archery World Cup: Deepika Kumari makes quarterfinal exit as no Indian left in individual events
- Vedanta posts Q4 loss of Rs 11,181 crore on impairment charge
- RBI proposes to regulate peer-to-peer lending sector
- Mamta Kulkarni's husband involved in country's biggest drug seizure?
- US economy expands 0.5% in Q1, slowest in two years