Bangladeshi infiltrator caught in Meghalaya
Shillong: A Bangladeshi infiltrator was on Saturday caught with fake Indian currency after he sneaked into India in East Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya, BSF officials said.
Rashel Khan, a resident of Moulabi Bazar district of Bangladesh, had entered India with a plan to fly to Saudi Arabia from Mumbai with a fake passport, they said.
Khan had also served jail terms at Washington from 1998 to 2003, the officials said.
He was later handed over to the Meghalaya police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal