Barrak valley cut off due to heavy landslides
Guwahati: South Assam`s Barrak valley has been cut off from the rest of the country due to heavy landslides.
Northeast Frontier Railway sources said heavy rain have caused landslide in five places between Haranjao and Mailongdifa railway stations.
A "small" track will be cleared within a couple of hours but the bigger one will take time but the work is on full swing, officials said.
Due to this normal train services between Silchar, Lumding and Guwahati will be suspended.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday