Bird flu panic in Tripura
Agartala: Alarm was raised over a possible outbreak of bird flu following death of over 600 poultry at Ganganagar in Dhalai district in the past three days, official
sources said o Thursday.
Blood samples of infected chickens have been collected for test, while antidote administered to other fowls to arrest the spread of the virus, the sources said.
Tripura was first hit by bird flu in 2008 when 50,000 birds were culled at Mohanpur and in its neighbouring areas, about 50 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!