BJP asks govt to take measures to check crime
Itanagar: The BJP in Arunachal Pradesh has criticized the Nabam Tuki government for its failure to contain crime in the state capital and demanded the government initiate proper policy measures with strategic action plan to contain the prevailing situation.
Expressing serious concern over the alleged lawlessness in the state capital with unabated killings and crimes overtaking the development of the state capital, the party in a communique today urged the government to honour the people’s mandate, given to the ruling party in the recently concluded Municipal and Panchayat elections.
Meanwhile, the party has suspended its nationwide Jail Bharo Aandolan, which was to commence from May 27 in view of the dastardly strike by the Naxalites on innocents in Chhattisgarh on May 25 last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence