Bomb explodes at hospital gate in Manipur
Imphal: At least four persons were injured when a powerful bomb planted at the gate of a hospital in Manipur`s Imphal East district exploded Friday evening, official sources said.
The bomb planted at the main gate of the Babina Clinic Hospital near the Porompat Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Science Hospital went off at 5.20 pm, the sources said.
The injured persons were admitted to the JNIMS hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred