Bomb explodes at hospital gate in Manipur
Imphal: At least four persons were injured when a powerful bomb planted at the gate of a hospital in Manipur`s Imphal East district exploded Friday evening, official sources said.
The bomb planted at the main gate of the Babina Clinic Hospital near the Porompat Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Science Hospital went off at 5.20 pm, the sources said.
The injured persons were admitted to the JNIMS hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!