Bomb explodes at hospital gate in Manipur
Imphal: At least four persons were injured when a powerful bomb planted at the gate of a hospital in Manipur`s Imphal East district exploded Friday evening, official sources said.
The bomb planted at the main gate of the Babina Clinic Hospital near the Porompat Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Science Hospital went off at 5.20 pm, the sources said.
The injured persons were admitted to the JNIMS hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Al Qaeda and Syria branch split up
- Chidambaram rejects FM Jaitley's remarks over inflation
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Traffic nightmare in Gurgaon; waterlogging on NH8 hits Delhi-Jaipur route, schools shut
- India's doping shame: 687 athletes banned since 2009 as per NADA records