Bomb explodes at hospital gate in Manipur
Imphal: At least four persons were injured when a powerful bomb planted at the gate of a hospital in Manipur`s Imphal East district exploded Friday evening, official sources said.
The bomb planted at the main gate of the Babina Clinic Hospital near the Porompat Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Science Hospital went off at 5.20 pm, the sources said.
The injured persons were admitted to the JNIMS hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you