Bomb explodes near police complex in Manipur
Imphal: A powerful bomb exploded near the police commando complex at Pallel area in Manipur`s interior Thoubal district but there was no casualty, police said Tuesday.
The bomb, planted by suspected militants in front of the police complex, about 40 km from here, went off last night.
It was a very powerful bomb and the sound of explosion could be heard some kilometres away from the spot, police said.
All police and security posts in the state have been put on alert.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users