BSF apprehends five Bangladeshi smugglers
Shillong: Five Bangladeshi smugglers were Wednesday apprehended by the Border Security Force while they were trying to infiltrate into India along South Garo hills district of Meghalaya.
They have been identified as Amross (20), Baham Chiran (46), Firos Sangma (40), Niran Marak (38) and Oliyatozoo Sangma (40) from the different villages under Mymensing district of Bangladesh, officials said.
Two Mobiles, two Bangladeshi sim cards, Indian Currency of Rs 12,440 were seized from their possession by BSF, the sources said.
The apprehended persons along with seized items were later handed over to concerned department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested