BSF-BGB holds `border coordination conference`
Aizawl: Border Security Force officials held a `border coordination conference` with their Bangladeshi counterpart at the Circuit House in south Mizoram`s Tlabung town of Lunglei district, official sources said on Monday.
The BSF team was led by DIG of Mizoram sector U M Subramani and the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) team was led by Col Nurul Huda, commander of the Rangamati sector, at the conference yesterday, an official statement said.
The two sides deliberated several issues, including abduction of innocent people by north-east insurgents hiding in Bangladesh and how operation could be launched to nab them.
Conduct of joint patrolling along the border areas, illegal crossing of borders and building up of better relation between the two forces were also the agenda of the conference, the statement added.
- Hilarious VIDEO: When Delhi Daredevils' Quinton de Kock, Sam Billings took Hindi lessons
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar's namesake throws slipper at him in Patna, arrested
- Liquor baron Vijay Mallya resigns from Rajya Sahba
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey